Multigrain and Oatflour Bread ( Lower Carb) Bread Machine

So I made my own oat flour as buying almond flour is so damn expensive and oats are really cheap and the flour is easy to make. I wanted to make my multi-grain premix a little less carb. so I substituted some of the flour with oat flour. The result was fabulous I have never eaten a bread that was so filling and satisfying one piece of toast was enough. I love this bread and surprisingly this keeps really well
Bread Machine used: Breville Baker's Oven

makes a 1kg loaf 

Place ingredients into the bread machine tin in the order that they are written.

 Luke warm water 370mls
 Light olive oil 3 tablespoons
 Salt 2 teaspoons
 Honey 1 1/2 tablespoons
 Laucke Multigrain pre-mix bread machine flour  2 cups
( you can use any bread machine wholemeal  pre-mix
Oat Flour 2 cups (see note)
Bread improver 2 teaspoons
Skim milk powder 2 tablespoons 
TandacoYeast 1 sachet (roughly 2 teaspoons)
Cook Setting is : Wholewheat: b-medium crust.
NOTE: 1.To make oat flour you need natural oats I use Uncle Toby's traditional oats. Place into your Nutri-bullet and blitz until you have a beautiful fine flour, or pop them into a food processor store in an airtight sealed glass jar.

Multigrain and Oatflour Bread ( Lower Carb) Bread Machine

Multigrain and Oatflour Bread ( Lower Carb) Bread Machine toasted slices


Comments